More Airway Resources
Numerous anthropologists, evolutionary biologists, dentists, physicians, other health professionals and researchers have long known about Airway-Centered Disorder among modern humans. Links to some of their work are listed on this page.
• Is It Mental or Is It Dental?
• Facial Meltdown
• Preventive Sleep Dentistry
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Dentistry’s Unique Role in Longevity Enhancement
The Origins of Airway Problems
Nursing, Jaw Development, and Tongue Position
• Newborn and Early Mouth Development
• Parent Guide to Oral Facial Health (PDF)
• Breastfeeding and Jaw Development
• The Tell Tale Tongue
• The Position of Your Tongue Matters!
Mouth Breathing vs. Nasal Breathing
• Mouth Breathing: Adverse Effects on Facial Growth, Health, Academics, and Behavior
• Are You Breathing Properly? Are Your Children?
• Mouth Breathing: What Every Parent Needs to Know
Sleep Disordered Breathing and Special Needs in Children (Research Studies)
• Pediatric Sleep Disorders and Special Educational Need at 8 Years: A Population-Based Cohort Study
• Sleep Problems as Predictors in Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Causal Mechanisms, Consequences, and Treatment
• Oral Myofacial Therapy - A Breakthrough Technique to Treat Symptoms Relating to Breathing Problems, TMJ, Headaches and Other Common Ailments
• Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy: The Critical Missing Element to Complete Patient Care
Long-term Health Consequences
• Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price
• Sleep, Interrupted by Steven Y. Park MD
• Close Your Mouth: Buteyko Clinic Handbook for Perfect Health by Patrick McKeown
• Six-Foot Tiger, Three-Foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your • Mouth by Felix Liao DDS
• The Dental Diet: The Surprising Link between Your Teeth, Real Food, and Life-Changing • Natural Health by Dr. Steven Lin